Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family Fun

I've had the chance over the past month (March) to tend Zeke a lot. We have had some great times. Playing with trains, cars, tickle wars on the couch, watching movies and Inspector Gadget. Great times. I got to watch him during Manndi's sister's wedding and took some good pictures.
Then of course it was Ashlynn's birthday in March so we had a party. Which was great fun by the way. Thanks for hosting it Quinn and Dawnie. Tell you what Dawnie throws some pretty creative parties. This year was princesses. Grandpa was even there.
Ashlynn likes to take crazy pictures here is my favorite of the crazy ones we did that day.
Of course she wanted to pay with her new toys which were princess of course. But since she is the princess she hands me the prince and said I had to be the boy. Reminded me of the good old days when Skye would say the same thing. I didn't mind as I never really wanted to be the princess any way.
I also spent some time with my high school friends and Liz (Heather's college roommate) all of which I count as family. It was great to play cards and see them all again.

No comments: