Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my boring life

So my life just got a little bit more boring. Now on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I go to the gym right after work and then come home shower do my hair and go to bed. Why is this different you might ask; well I now meet with a personal trainer, Andrew, on Wednesday at 6 PM. Man am I tired. That should change soon but until then 10 hr days followed by an hour or two at the gym is exhausting. But weekends continue to be fun. I'm going camping this weekend just an overnight on Friday but hey it should be great fun. Till next time. Love to all.

4 comments:

Sox said...

Hey, you get to meet with a man 1 day every week! how boring is that?! Boring is looking forward to 7 pm every night because then you can stop feeling like mom for 3 hours before you fall in bed exhausted.

Heather said...

true but he has a girlfriend who is really nice.

Manndi said...

sounds like your long days got even longer. Love your profile picture by the way. And thanks for following us - you're the only one.

Colby and Malea said...

Hey checked out your blog. At least we keep each other sane during those long 10 hour days haha!