Monday, January 19, 2009

I love my roommates!

So last night we were sitting around exchanging pictures from the shooting trip and it started to get late. Krishna had fallen asleep on the couch and Jen decided to scare her. Now you must understand that Jen and Jess have been trying to scare Krishna since about October and every time she just says things like "Hi" to them. No reaction what so ever. The video that follows is what happened. Randy is holding the camera and I'm the legs on the end of the couch.

3 comments:

Skye said...

I miss having roomates sometimes. Those were fun days.

Heather said...

Update. So Krishna was leaving for the gym tonight and Jennifer was coming home from Salt Lake. Yep Krishna scared Jen in the stair well. Now Jen is plotting her revenge. Never a dull moment with these two.

Heidi said...

Ha ha! Funny video. I get scared really easily. And thanks for the comment on our blog! :)