Monday, January 19, 2009

Keys on Main


Yet another late post but hey I'm catching up. The first friday night of the new year I went with my friends to Keys on Main in Salt Lake. It is a dueling piano bar. Yep I said bar. We arrived early and left early, pretty much before anyone could get drunk. It was so much fun. I can't believe how talented some people are in the music area. Stuff they did on the piano was amazing. From left to right you have Jessica, Me, Jennifer, and Krishna. Jess is an honorary roommate and Jen and Krish are my roommates.

2 comments:

Skye said...

So did you eat there or did you just go for the music. And I have always wondered...do you pay just to get in? Or are bars like that totally relying on the drinks to make money?

Heather said...

Yes I ate there. One of the best club sandwiches I've had in a long time. In Utah you always have to pay to get in. The liquor laws require bars to pay a heavy tax so most charge a $5 cover charge/membership fee to get in.