Monday, January 19, 2009

Shooting

On satruday I finally got to go shooting. I've always wanted to go again since the time Dad took the "big kids" a million years ago but it has never worked out. It wasn't disappointing. I got to shoot a 22 rifle, 9 mil pistol and a shot gun. Boy that was fun. This video is probably the second time I actually hit the clay pigeon with the shot gun. My friends' favorite part is the end when I cock the gun again and the cartridge flies out.


I had a hard time convincing them that I really hadn't shot a real gun before. We did this all up at some guy's family cabin in Coalville. It was a beautiful day and well worth the drive up there. I loved it so much that if it weren't against the BYU Honor Code, which I have to live under as a landlord, I'd go get a gun right now. Ok maybe not but only because they are expensive. We are already planning our next shooting trip. This time to a local gun club where ever it is. P.S. and by the way the sunglasses aren't mine they are Jessica's. But it was so bright out there I had to have some thing.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Hmm, I don't know...you with a gun...makes me kind of nervous. But having gone shooting once myself (thank you short Andy) it is kind of fun! Scary, but fun.

Harmony said...

Hey anytime you are down my way you can use ours Dairus has several we even have a few black powder guns I haven't had a chance to try yet. Dairus has tested them.