Saturday, February 28, 2009

Road Trip to Mesa, AZ

Four day weekends are nice. I took off with Jennifer Hoskisson and Jessica Cooper for President's day weekend. Mesa is a favorite get away for me as I have a lot of family and friends down there. I got to go hiking in February. We started on the Hyrogliph trail just before sunset so it was awesome to watch the sun go down as we hiked. Then the usually just hang and talk with everyone I could possibly squeeze in to the two days I was there. Sorry to those I didn't get to see. I'll catch ya next time.

2 comments:

Mama Jennie said...

Blogs are fun to look at, but I sure wish there was some way you could post to our family site at the same time! If I take time to read everyone's blog, I will be at my computer all day long! Fun to do, but then I don't get much done at home.

Love ya! Aunt Jennie

Harmony said...

I just found your blog I didn't know you blogged too! Its funny I was looking at family blogs so I went through Cindel's to Erica's to Sky's to yours I will get your email address from the family website and invite you to mine it is by invite cause Dairus has issues with online security from past problems. You have some fun stuff it has been fun to look through your blog.