Saturday, October 6, 2012

May 2011 Reed, Tulips, Friends and Another Wedding


I got to meet my nephew Reed, when Marc and Ashley came to visit us. Skype is fun and I'm glad we have it but it was so much more fun to play with him. I loved watching Grandpa Reed hold baby Reed.
I went with Mom, Dad and Kyle to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. I love going there to see the flowers that I can't name but Mom can. This one was my favorite.
I hung out with my high school friends. It was awesome to play cards and games and just laugh. Why is it that Heidi is always pregnant when we do these get togethers?




Jessisca got married so I made the long drive to California and helped out. It was a great day. I love the blessings promised in the temple sealing.

1 comment:

Maloertscher said...

I don't remember that jacket reed is wearing.